Friday, January 7, 2011

Bear Gryls drinks poop juice



Where ever you are, you will always have to do things you woudint want to do but if you want to survive and make sure you stay alive, you have to make sure you drink any kind liquid to keep you hydrated and on the go . Elephant poop juice is actually drinkable, and because it is something natural, it woudint do any harm to your health or body.
In my own opinion I would never drink poop juice because it's a nasty thing to do
and im pretty sure i will drink my own urine before drinking elephant poop juice
because i don't know what kind of disease or bacteria  the poop will be contaning
but if i could'nt drink my urine and I was really thersty I will squeeze the elephant poop juice
and collect it then I will boil it so that every bacteria and germ could be eliminated before I drink it and no I will never drink elephant poop, only if i was in that situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment