Monday, December 13, 2010

Bears Gryls eating raw fish



This is Bears Gryls showing us how to eat a fish when theres nothing else to eat. He eats a raw fish whithout having to clean it and he also enjoy`s it.  Bears Gryls eats the fish like he's eating steak or cake,
I as Youssef Mocheimech would never eat a raw fish because I have tried it and it was nasty
 and im pretty sure that i`ll eat a raw fish for an occasion or if I was there, even if I was getting money
for it or if I had nothing to eat. I will eat a raw fish but I will clean it right before and also b-b-q it before
 eating it. The problem with me barbecuing the raw fish is that it will lose many of its protien but the good thing about barbecuing a raw fish is that the bacteria will all die because of the strong heat coming from the fire.

1 comment:

  1. HAHHAHAHA, you should get the one video where he eats the deer raw. Like his face is FULL of blood. HAHA its real funny. Or you should also post the video of him peeing inside snake skin and drinking it!!!!!!!! its friken disgustingg!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete